Spa & wellness
Appointments at the Spa & Wellness reception – phone: +420 271 104 131 or +420 739 341 082 or e-mail: email@example.com
Spa & Wellness treatments are available every day from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Booking Spa & Wellness treatments. We recommend that you book your treatment at least 24 hours in advance to make sure that the service you wish is available at the time you want. You can make your booking in person at the Spa & Wellness reception, by telephone on +420 271 104 131 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Booking Information. We would ask guests to arrive at the spa 15 minutes before their procedure so that they have enough time to get ready. We provide our busy clients with a precise schedule, meaning that late arrival will result in less time for your procedure and limited effects. Therapy will be charged in full and will end at the set time to ensure that subsequent clients are not left dissatisfied.
- Using the Spa & Wellness area. Spa & Wellness Aquapalace offers Spa & Wellness procedures to hotel guests and other visitors alike. Guests who have booked a 60-minute procedure can use the relaxation room before or after their procedure and can enjoy a visit to sauna world at a special price. To make sure that all our visitors are happy, we recommend that you do not consume alcohol before your procedure. For safety reasons, we reserve the right to refuse guests who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Spa & Wellness membership. You can become a member of the Spa & Wellness Aquapalace for six months at a time. Ask at Spa & Wellness reception for more details or visit www.aquapalace.cz.
- Lockers and linen. Visitors to Spa & Wellness Aquapalace can use the male and female changing rooms with lockers. Towels, robes and slippers are available to those taking Spa & Wellness procedures free-of-charge. We would ask guests to place used linen in the baskets provided. Spa & Wellness Aquapalace is not responsible for items left in changing room lockers. If you require or wish, you can use our safe at Spa & Wellness reception, which is monitored by CCTV.
- Using the Private Spa & Wellness. The Private Spa & Wellness must be booked in advance. We provide bookings for 120 minutes. If you want to use the area for longer, we can extend this period for 30 minutes for a surcharge.
- Age limits. Please be aware that in the interests of ensuring health and safety, only persons over the age of 18 may use the Spa & Wellness area. Persons younger than 18 years of age are only admitted in the accompaniment of their parents.
- Dress code. Nudity is strictly forbidden in the common areas of Spa & Wellness Aquapalace; please use sheets, towels or robes.
- Service charge. Clients have the option of paying the therapist a service charge (tip), which is not included in the price of our procedures. VAT is already included in all of our prices.
- Cancelling a booking. You can cancel your booking without having to pay a cancellation fee a minimum of 12 hours in advance. Cancelling your booking less than four hours before the planned
- use of our services will be charged 50% of the amount in question. Clients pay a full price if they fail to turn up for a procedure without cancelling in advance.
- Gift vouchers. Gift vouchers are the perfect gift for spa lovers or those who like being pampered. More details are available from Spa & Wellness reception, where they will also make out gift vouchers while you wait.
- Refunds and exchanges. Unopened retailer goods may be exchanged within 14 days of the date of purchase, if returned with original receipt. Gift vouchers - We do not provide refunds on gift vouchers, but can extend them for a surcharge.