- To get to Aquapalace Praha you can use the regular Aquabus. It shuttles between Opatov (metro station on ‘C’ line) and Aquapalace Praha.
- After you climb the stairs from the platforms to the hall of the metro station Opatov go straight to the end of the roofed zone (passing by the Ječmínek bakery on the left). At the very end there are escalators on the right which will take you to the Aquabus stop.
- Transport is free for guests of Aquapalace Praha and Aquapalace Hotel Prague. To travel it is necessary to present a bill from Aquapalace Praha or a hotel card.
- The capacity of Aquabus is limited as there are only 45 seats. If all the seats are taken it is necessary to wait for the next Aquabus according to the timetable.
- Prams cannot be transported by Aquabus. To transport a pram take the public transport line which runs every day, including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, from Opatov station.
|Chodov > Opatov > AQUAPALACE ||AQUAPALACE > Opatov > Chodov|
|ODJEZD CHODOV||ODJEZD OPATOV||ODJEZD AQUAPALACE|
|9:30|| 10:00 (Chodov)
|11:40|| 12:00 (Chodov)
|15:40|| 16:00 (Chodov)
* There is a possibility of delay in case of rush hour.
** This service only operates on Saturday, Sunday and state holidays
(daily including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays / free for guests only)