- An ideal way of relaxing, if you do not tolerate well high temperature levels and low air humidity in Finnish saunas. (proklik)
- The combined effect of heat and air humidity stimulates blood perfusion and thoroughly, and yet gently, cleanses skin and purges air passages; muscle tension is relieved and stress is removed at the same time.
- Choose from 5 steam cabins of the Turkish type with temperatures ranging from 26 °C to 65 °C.
- You can look forward to an impressive large pool in a Roman style and with a glass roof.
- The temperature of the water in the pool is 30 °C and it is ionised, which will certainly be appreciated by those of you who are sensitive to chlorine.
- For cooling, there are cold massage and aromatic showers available to you (tropical rain, storm rain, cold fog) and there is also a relaxation area with deck chairs.
What spa will you choose?
|we present||temperature||relative air humidity||recommended duration of stay||unconventional sauna ceremonies|
|CALDARIUM||A classical comfortable spa with a water bath and fragrant essences with a favourable effect on the air passages. Heat evenly radiates from stone walls and floor.||40 °C||75 %||25 minutes||no|
|TEPIDARIUM||This low-temperature steam spa of a Turkish type is used to warm thoroughly the whole body in a gentle and considerate manner. It is stimulating and yet especially gentle for the organism, without putting extreme load on blood circulation. It is also suitable for persons with cardiac conditions and small children.||38 °C||35 %||30 minutes||no|
|LACONIUM||A low-temperature sauna; a suitable alternative if your blood circulation can be exposed to the load of a classical sauna. During the treatment, muscles get relaxed and harmful toxic substances are exuded through intensive sweating.||60 °C||50 %||25 minutes||no|
|STEAM SPA||A classical steam spa with 100% relative air humidity. The hot steam has a very favourable effect on respiratory diseases, rheumatic problems and improves the blood perfusion of the skin.||45 °C||100 %||25 minutes||yes|
|SALT SPA||A low-temperature sauna, combining heat and ionised oxygen, enriched with sea salt. It effectively purges and improves the action of the air passages; the main effect is intensive blood perfusion of the organism.||29 °C||45 %||30 minutes||no|