Restaurants and bars
Restaurant in the entrance hall
- If you feel peckish when you enter the complex or want to fortify yourself before leaving, use the services of the self-service restaurant in the entrance hall.
- The menu offers soups, hot and cold meals, fruit, vegetables, and desserts.
- Another large restaurant for those who have expended their energy in the water, accessible from Water World.
- You can delight in hot and cold meals, fruit, vegetables, and sweet delicacies.
- This is an ice-cream bar which your children will not fail to notice. And how about you, will you have an ice-cream or a big sundae?
- As the name indicates, time passes in this café with a view of the Palace of Treasures in a most pleasant manner.
- Apart from good coffee, you can refresh yourself with mixed alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- How about savouring a drink right in the water and watching fish in our huge sea aquarium? Where else can you experience this?
- Refilling the fluids after sauna is a necessi and in the case of the cosy Sauna Bar it is a pleasure. And you can choose from our short-order menu…
- A paradise of freshly mixed ion, protein and saccharide cocktails and nutritious food supplements. Your efforts merit a reward!
In all the refreshment and restaurant establishments excluding Restaurant in the entrance hall the bills (together with other services) is recorded to an electronic chip. You pay the total bill on the chip when you leave after you hand in the chip at the exit cash desk.
In Aquapalace Praha it is permitted to consume food and drinks purchased in the Aquapalace Praha complex only.