Have fun and relax without worries
Would you like to to enjoy the Aquapalace but you do not have a babysitting? Never mind, come with your children.
Children´s corner offers:
- Your children will be under the constant supervision of professional animators.
- We organize weekly animation in the afternoon, so our little visitors can spend more joyful time.
- Opening hours: daily from 11:00 to 20:00
- Children's corner is completely free!
Extract from the House Rules:
- The Mother-and-Children’s Room (“MCD”) is for children aged between 3 and 12 years unaccompanied by their parents. The service is provided free of charge to visitors to the sports and relaxation centre Aquapalace Praha. A child may be left in MCD anytime during its opening hours and at the latest, 30 minutes before the closing time.
- On arrival please make your child change to a dry swimming costume or dry light clothes and footwear and don’t forget about drinking. Our animators will pick up the child in the department you want o visit.
- A parent (guardian) will approve in writing the MCD House Rules and the handover record (name, expected time of pickup). On this form will be a note indicating in which department the parent is.
- A parent (guardian) will pick up the child on the basis of the handover record.
- If a parent (guardian) wishes to pick up the child earlier, the communication will be again mediated by the staff of the department the parent is in.
- For the duration of the stay the child will be in the care of experienced staff who have the necessary pedagogic and health education, are duly trained and have experience of working with children. A varied programme is offered to all age groups. Toys and other objects have the necessary attestations and conform to the hygienic norms.
- These House Rules are in effect from 1. 1. 2013.
Full text of the House Rules is on display in the Mother-and-Children’s Room.